- $10.00 for the first page and $6.00 for each additional page.
- UCC filings are $10.00 for the first page and .50 cents for each additional page.
- Termination of UCC’s – NO FEE
- Survey’s and Plat’s – (measuring from the outside bold line to the outside bold line vertically and horizontally) Length x Width divided by 93.5, will give the number of pages that the fees will be calculated on.
- LB 254 (August 27, 2011) states that there shall be an 8 ½” x 3” margin at the top of page 1 for our recording information to be placed. NO ATTACHMENT or affirmation shall be used in any way to cover any information or printed material on the instrument.
- Nothing may be taped or attached to an instrument.
- EVERY Instrument presented for recording shall have on the FIRST page BELOW the 3” margin a Return to Name and Address AND the Title of the Document.
- 1” margin on both vertical sides and a 1” margin on the bottom. This applies throughout the document.
- Documents are to be on 8 ½” x 11”, and no larger than 8 ½” x 14” and shall be printed, typewritten or computer generated in black ink.
- White paper, or not less than 20lb weight.
- Each Signature on an instrument shall be in black or blue ink. The names of each party shall be typed, printed, or stamped beneath the original signature.
- Stamps shall not cover or interfere with any part of the instrument.
- FONT SIZE must be at least 8 POINTS – anything less than 8 points – the document may be rejected.
Exception to the Margin Requirements
- Instruments signed before the effective date of the LB 254 bill (August 27, 2011)
- Instruments executed outside of the U.S.
- Certified copies from governmental agencies (Death Certificates).
- Instruments signed by an incapacitated or deceased person at the time of recording.
- Instruments formatted to meet court requirements.
- State and Federal Tax Liens.
- UCC Instruments.
- Plats, Surveys, etc.
If a document does not meet the Statutory Margin Requirements per LB 254. We have a cover page that can be used. However IF that cover page is used, an additional fee of $6.00 will be added to the recording fees.
(Add PDF File – for cover page)