Applications are being accepted for 1 full-time Communications Dispatcher position at the Keith County 911 Center. Salary range $15.58 to $23.30 per hour depending on experience. Excellent benefit package including sick leave, vacation leave and health insurance. Keyboarding experience and ability to work shifts required. Interested persons can apply for this opening on Indeed and Nebraska Works. Keith County gives preference to Veterans in employment decisions for this job. Keith County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keith County Jail
OPENING FOR FULL TIME JAILER
MUST BE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE
HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR EQUIVALENT NECESSARY
JAIL CERTIFICATION PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
MUST HAVE COMPUTER, TYPING AND FILING SKILLS
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK WEEKENDS AND HOLIDAYS
MUST BE ABLE TO WORK ROTATING SHIFTS.
This position is subject to veterans’ preference.
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED UNTIL POSITION IS FILLED.
PLEASE CONTACT KEITH COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT, 103 EAST FIFTH STREET, OGALLALA NE 69153 for an Application, OR CALL 308-284-4772 EOE.
Keith County Assessor
Keith County is seeking a motivated individual to fill an open, full-time Appraisal Clerk role. The Appraisal Clerk is responsible for assisting the County Assessor's Office with tasks around the office and in the field.
- Field work approximately 70% and office work approximately 30%.
- Measure, take photos, call quality and condition, and re-sketch properties, when needed.
- Enter in field data, building permits, and photos collected into CAMA system.
- Input sales verification forms.
- Schedule oil changes and repairs on County vehicles.
- Assist with protest questions at the counter.
- Answer appraisal questions on the phone.
- Complete interior inspections when requested from property owner.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Possess valid driver's license.
- Experience following oral and written instruction.
- Ability to sketch buildings and complete field work for Appraisal Review.
- Proficiency in keyboarding, computer data entry, and calculator skills.
- Appraisal training and education classes included.
Keith County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Outdoor work
- Monday to Friday 8 am – 4 pm
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: In person
PLEASE CONTACT THE KEITH COUNTY ASSESSOR, 511 NORTH SPRUCE ST, OGALLALA NE 69153 FOR AN APPLICATION OR CALL 308-284-8040.